Question
Posted by: beaty | 2008/08/15

can i use stamita to clean my stomach

hi every one. can i still use stamita while i am trying to conceive.
can' t it clean all his sperms away? last month i though i was pregnant, cause i had some symptoms of pregnacy eg. head ach, stomach pains, my mouth was sour but to my suprise i got period at my time. Please help, worring lady

I don't know stamita.

8
Posted by: vandal | 2016/01/30

I have 2 month not getting my period nd at da same tym I'm experience dizziness,tiredness sumtyms BT never vomited nd I've been training nd playing match I never felt any pain in my stomach is dere any possibility of being pregnant?

Reply to vandal
Posted by: conny | 2015/07/24

can stamita rescue my periods cos its been a year im nt senning my periods

Reply to conny | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: vandal | 2016/01/30

So gal since u we're not seeing ur periods u never went to da clinic maybe to find out wats going on?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/26

M HIV cn i use starmer?plzz hlp me guyz

Posted by: Patie Ncube | 2013/10/11

Does stameta really work for abortion or does it cause problems afterwards??

Reply to Patie Ncube
Posted by: Lex | 2013/09/05

In my Village it is used 4 abortion n other STIs n STDs.Do NOT use it if u a pregnant.

Reply to Lex
Posted by: boni | 2013/04/02

is it dangerous to have sex after taking stamita

Reply to boni
Posted by: Buhle | 2008/08/18

You can use stamita if you know for sure that you not pregnant but if i were you i' ll wait till i get my periods then use it.

Reply to Buhle