Question
Posted by: SEIPATI | 2008/06/24

CAN I TRUST HIM OR WHAT

IVE BEEN GOING OUT WITH MY BOYFREIND FOR TWO YEARS NOW.WEVE GOT TWO KIDS AND THEIR STAYING WITH HIS PARENT BECAUSE IM STUDYING.

MY PROBLEM IS I SLEPT WITH MY BOYFREIND BEFORE HE CAN EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US BEING TOGETHER.I MADE THE MOVE 1ST.NOW I FEEL ALL INSECURED THAT MAYBE HIS ONLY WITH ME BECAUSE WE HAVE KIDS TOGETHER BECAUSE THE PAST TWO YEARS HAVE BEEN HELL AND ABOVE.HE WOULD SAYING BAD THINGS TO ME AND KNOW HIS ALL COOL AND TWO WEEKS BACK HE TOLD ME THAT HE WANTS US TO BE A FAMILY AND HE REALISED THAT HE HAS HURT ME A LOT BUT WHAT I DONT KNOW IS THAT WAS HE SAYING IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF HIS HEART OR HE WAS JUST SAYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER,SINCE I WAS IN AND OUT OF HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF DEPRESSION.AND I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WOULD NEVER LET MY HEART TO LOVE HIM TO MUCH AND I SHOULD STOP TO HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP BACAUSE IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE.BEFORE HE WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT US.EVEN A SIMPLE "I LOVE U" HE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HE WANTS TO BE PART OF MY LIFE.I DONT MUST I TRUST THAT HE IS TRYING TO BE A MAN THAT I WANT HIM TO BE OR MUST I JUST LET THINGS BE AND TAKE EACH DAY AS IT IS.IM CONFUSED I DONT KNOW.I DONT WANT TO DISAPPOINT MY "ANGELS" AND LET GO OF THEIR FATHER.CURRENTLY THE RELATIONSHIP SEEMS TO BE SMOOTH AND WE BOTH CLEARED WHAT WE HAVE BEEN BOTTLING UP INSIDE BUT I DONT ON WHETHER TO GIVE IT A TRY SINCE WELL NOW HIS MORE WILLING TO GIVE A TRY OR MUST I JUST LET GO.

Maybe arrange to see a relationship counsellor together ( eg through FAMSA ) so you can each learn to better understand yourselves and each other, and work out whether this relationship can and should continue, and if so how to heal it ; or if it turns out that you would rather part, you could do so fully informed and more able to avoid making similar mistakes in the future

1
Posted by: K@K | 2008/06/25

2 kids in 2 years!! if you had sex with him not knowing if he loves you or not mabe you should not have high expectations.

Reply to K@K