Question
Posted by: Nash | 2011-07-01

Can I take Glucophage and Manna Blood Sugar Support Tablets ?

Good afternoon Doc,

I have Insulin Resistance and I am currently taking 500mg Glucophage XR. I am now following a detox programme for 7 days and then a low GI diet in an attempt to loose weight. Kindly advise me if I can take the following together with the Glucophage:
Manna Blood Sugar Support 2 x 3 per day
Omega 3 &  6 (Norwegian Salmon and Flax oil) 1 per day
Milk Thistle 2 per day.

Thanking you in advance.

Check the package insert of the Manna - I am not sure that this should be used with Glucophage. the others are okay

3
Posted by: eureka | 2011-08-03

I''m not a diebetic, I got a high insulin level, buttle to get it down, I currently taken 500mg glucophage XR, but buttle to get my weight down, is it the pills or what, please assist me with what I can take with this glucophage for reducing my weight, many thanks

Reply to eureka
Posted by: eureka | 2011-08-03

Hi Nash, I did read your question,
" I have Insulin Resistance and I am currently taking 500mg Glucophage XR. I am now following a detox programme for 7 days and then a low GI diet in an attempt to loose weight. Kindly advise me if I can take the following together with the Glucophage:
Manna Blood Sugar Support 2 x 3 per day
Milk Thistle 2 per day."  did you have any luck of losing any weight, I''m using the glucophage XR, but that''s all and need to lose weight,

Reply to eureka
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-04