Question
Posted by: TRICHAZOLE | 2009-10-15

Can I stop taking Trichazole

My gynae gave me some pills for an infection he says was caused by tampons and soaps etc. One of the pills was Trichazole. I was told to take it for ten days with food. The side effects are very bad though. I'  m constantly nauseas, sleepy, depressed and have disturbing dreams.

I tried looking for this Trichazole on the net but can'  t find anything. Is it the same as Trichozole? And can i stop taking it and replace it with something else?

THANK YOU -)

Hallo Trichazole
The other name is Flagyl and yes it is a terribly unpleasant but very effective antibiotic to take. If you have the 400 mg tablets, rather halve it and take 200 mg 3 times per day for a few days longer - the side effects will be less but it will still clear the infection. There is nothing you can replace it with unfortunately. It works for anaerobic organisms ( bacteria that live in absence of oxygen)

4

Y I shud avoid alcohol wen um on trichazole medication?

Hi I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I've got an infection my gynea prescribed trichizole 400,Aumaxcil 375 and Lomexin 600 viganal ovules but I'm worried because they are all written not recommended for pregnant women.0is it safe to take them?

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Trichazole

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-10-15

Hallo Trichazole

Reply to cyberdoc