Question
Posted by: TRICHAZOLE | 2009/10/15

Can I stop taking Trichazole

My gynae gave me some pills for an infection he says was caused by tampons and soaps etc. One of the pills was Trichazole. I was told to take it for ten days with food. The side effects are very bad though. I' m constantly nauseas, sleepy, depressed and have disturbing dreams.

I tried looking for this Trichazole on the net but can' t find anything. Is it the same as Trichozole? And can i stop taking it and replace it with something else?

THANK YOU  -)

These side effects are rmal with Trichozole. I would suggest that you complete the course and try and stick out the side effects.

5
Posted by: Lucy | 2015/11/16

I'm pregnant and in my first trimester, I was given trichazole 400mg for the infection. Is it safe for me to use it?

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/16

I'm pregnant and in my first trimester , and I was given trichazole 400mg for the infection is it safe to use it?

Posted by: hi there | 2015/10/17

I’m done with the course do you go on periods tht time or you go on your normal date

Reply to hi there
Posted by: Mrs Freddie | 2015/09/07

Hello my problem is this i went to the GP he gave me trichazole i was suffering with womb pain now after i complete the course i start my menstruation and i have pains and the blood is thick, is there a problem or its normal. Thank you

Reply to Mrs Freddie