Question
Posted by: amra | 2008/12/10

Can I stop my period over holidays

Hi Doc,

I am going away on holiday to the seaside at the end of this month.
Problem is that this is also the week for my period.
I came off the contraception injection about 3 months ago. Can I use my pills to stop my period for this week. If so, how do I go about it.

Thanx.

The best option is to take Provera, starting 7-10 days before your period is due and continueing till you wish to have a period. If you are on the Pill, just skip the inactive pills and carry on with the active pills in the next pack.

1
Posted by: murtle | 2008/12/10

If you are on the pill then just skip the non active pills ( the ones you take when you get you periods) and carry on with the active pills

Reply to murtle