Posted by: Hottie | 2009-07-22

Can I stop my period

Hi. The Gynae Doc seems to be Missing in Action, so please help
I just got my period this morning and have a very special date on Friday. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Please this is urgent

i would love to assist you but i am not a practicing doctor / gynae. if you wish to have sex on the night, you might want to rather focus on outer-sex / mutual masturbation. this may be even a better idea than resorting to penetrative sex on the first night. by focusing on outer-sex, both of you can communicate what you find arousing, stimulating and fun. in this way you start a sexual relationship on the right footing, namely that communication and finding out the key factors for stimulating your partner is key.

Posted by: Naughty Guy | 2009-07-22

Hey Hottie, i have heard that there is an injection that women are on that stops their periods.

Reply to Naughty Guy