Question
Posted by: Lee | 2012/03/09

can i still get pregnant?

I am on the oralcon pills, not that i want to but the clinic sister suggested it. I have endometriosis. she said that will help for it.
But i still want to get pregnant! is there a way that i will be able to concieve? Will it do anything to my baby if i have endometriosis?

And i would like to know..... My first pregnancy went smooth..... the second one all went well till i feel the arge to push.... the told me i can not push my serviks is in the way... it felt like for ever to wait and you want to push..... with mty 3rd pregnancy it was the same story but just it took longer for my serviks to go out of the way. they again told me not to push for i make the baby tired. But as you know when you feel the arge to push you cant help.

So i want to know will every birth gets worse or is it better to maybe take a c-section?

Thank u

Endometriosis will not affect the baby but it may prevent you from falling pregnant. The other option would be to have surgery to remove the endometriosis and then try to fall pregnant.
Some women do feel the urge to push before the cervix is fully dilated. this can be helped by adequate analgesia and ideally an epidural. A caesarean is not necessary.

Bdst wishes,

1

Bdst wishes,