Posted by: V | 2009-01-14

Can I skip my next period?

I am getting married on the 7th of Feb. I am on Diane. My period will start on my honeymoon (the 8th) Is it possible for me to skip it next month, just because I don' t want to be all bloated on my wedding day and I certainly don' t want to be menstruating on my honeymoon. Please advise

Yes, just skip the placebos and carry on with the active pills in the next pack.

Posted by: Pugs | 2009-01-15

You usualy have 2skip the placebos (usualy white) and go straight to the others to miss your period.

Reply to Pugs
Posted by: Me | 2009-01-14

Congrats!!! I' m on Femodene and exactly the same thing happend to me end last year when I got married! I skipped mine, apparently there' s no harm doing it ones a year or so :-) Just need to find out with your type of pill.
Congrats again!!!

Reply to Me