Posted by: rachelle | 2010-04-25

can i get prregnant from it??

my boyfriend and I were sitting on the couch and we were playing with each other, he had like this prem sperm drops on his penis then before we had sex he was riding my clit... could i get pregnant from that " sperm?"  he only put on a condom on when he actually entered the vagina.

If there is any chance that the prem sperm entered your vagina, than yes you could fall pregnant. The chances are much lower than with a normal ejaculation but it can happen.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-26

Small chance but you definately can

Reply to XXX
Posted by: 100% Woman | 2010-04-26

Reply to 100% Woman
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

yes dear there is chance that you might get pregnant. if you are both very fertile, and your egg was in place. if its not 48 hours yet, use emergency contraceptive or do pregnancy test after 6 weeks.

Reply to boomsie