Question
Posted by: George | 2008/08/30

Can I Get Herpes/Cold Sores

My girlfriend and I have been together for a while now, but we haven' t kissed yet, as i am very paranoid about getting cold sores in general, not saying she has.
She has however given me oral sex over the past months, and nothing unusual has come from that.
I have know her a long time and never seen any sores or blisters around her mouth, except a small white dot.
If she did have the herpes virus would i have gotten it already or is there no chance. I recently had blood tests taken, but never asked them to check for STD' s.
Am i being paranoid as she probably has nothing.

George

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Stop being paranoid. Have her and yourself tested for STD's to set your mind at ease.

Kind regards