Question
Posted by: CB | 2011/09/12

CAN I FALL PREGNANT IF I HAVE SEX AND I HAVE MY PERIOD

I am on the pill and wanted to know if I have sex while having my period and my partner comes inside of me, can I fall pregnant?

If you are on the Pill, you should not fall pregnant at any time.

3

Posted by: Gail | 2011/09/14

You can fall pregnant anytime - including when you have sex when you have your period. Sperm can live inside you anytime between 2 -5 days. It can be that you ovulate after your period and that the sperm from the sex that you had DURING your period can impregnate you.... Not every woman ovulates on day 14 from a normal 28 day cycle.....

Reply to Gail
Posted by: Lily | 2011/09/12

I don''t think you can fall preggies if you are on your period and have sex at the same time.

Do you wanna fall pregnant?

Reply to Lily