Question
Posted by: Ms.K | 2010/11/22

Can i fall pregnant after 2 abortions.

I have 6yr old daughter and I had two abortions after that when i was 25yrs and 27 yrs and now i have been trying to fall pregnant but there is nothing happening, can i get pregnant after 2 abortion?

Yes you can but, if you have been trying for more than a year, you should see a gynaecologist to determine if there is a problem.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/05

I know this post was a while ago but I just wanted to ask you if you were able to get pregnant after your 2 abortions!? I also have had 2 abortions and I want to start trying to get pregnant soon.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/05