Posted by: Nina | 2013-01-31

Can I do it?

Good day Doc!

I''ve been dating this guy for 7years,i got married a year later that we met,not to him,to a guy that i met same year as i met him,he was staying with a woman in a different town as me. We lost contact after I got married,my marriage only lasted for 3years,got divorced then came back home. We met again after some few months that i got divorced,he was still staying with same woman. We were still staying in different towns,he''ll come over maybe for a weekend or i''ll go over to his place. My question is,is there any hope that he''ll ever commit to me as i know that we have so much bond,we talk about anything or should i just forget about him and move on???

You have for around 7 years been dating a guy AFTER you married someone else ? And while he was staying with another woman ? SO both of you have cheated on your partners, and indeed on each other what makes you think he'd want to or be able to commit to a more ordinary and faithful long-term relationship with you ?