Question
Posted by: Meizy | 2008/10/15

Can I conceive?

I haven' t had my periods ever since I had the injection (contraceptives) and I am ready for baby no.2 now, as I don' t want a big gap in between my kids. LO is 1year 1 month. First time around I really struggled to have a baby at the time I wanted it. I was on Depo sometimes Nueristarate and I have stopped now, was suppossed to go in July 21. (13 Nov, 5 Feb, 29 April, did not go for 21 July. Is there something I can use? Please help me.

Thanks for your time.

It can take up to a year before your periods return. If you struggled to fall pregnant before, you should probably see your gynaecologist sooner rather than later.

2
Posted by: Star | 2008/10/15

Go to your doc, she can give you pills to get your period back to normal to conceive. I got my period back after a year when I went of Nuresterate.

Reply to Star

Hi Meizy

Why did you struggle with your 1st baby? Were you not ovulating? What did you do in order to concieve? You might have to follow the same procedure with baby no #2