Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2010/11/16

Can I bee Pregnant

I would like to now if i can be pregnant I have very bad oily skin for the past 5 day''s oily hair en acne on my chest like never before is it possible that this is early pregnancy signs as i had it with my first child exactly the same as now i am tired en i feel bloted but after the acne &  the oily hair &  skin i have a feeling i can be pregnant. What hormone cause woman to have acne &  oily skin when pregnant an is it the same hormone that cause a woman to have her period Thank you

If you have not missed a period, it would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms.

1