Posted by: Pel | 2009-02-17

can i become pregnant

Dear sir/madam
My last consultance date with nur isterate injection was on July 2008, I have not recieve my periods yet. My question is are there any ppossibilities that I could fall pregnat from July till now?

I hope you will be able to help me.

Dear Pel

Since it is a well-documented fact that ovulation (which is the release of the eggs) precedes menstruation there is always a possibility that conception can occur even before the onset of a menstrual bleed.

Answered by: Dr M. I. Cassim

Posted by: me | 2009-02-17

it can take the injection up to 1 yr to work out of your systme and then it can take you another year to fall pregnant

Reply to me