Question
Posted by: Carla | 2010-02-07

Can I be tested for Sibutramine??

I used Simply Slim for 3 months without problems,but 2 weeks ago I stopped using it,after experiancing very bad Side effects.
I have panic attacs,chest pains,difficulty breatings,bad moodswings,and many more.
I wanted to get my pils tested,after I read that it was tested and some pills contained Sibutramine. The side effects of Sibutramine are alot like the side effects I experiance.
But the test costs R3000-R4000!
Now I would like to know,if there is a blood or urine test that I could take that would test Sibutramine in my body? And if there were such a test,would it stil be detected,since I stopped using Simply Slim 2 weeks ago?

Dear Carla
By this time the Sibutramine, if there was any in the pills, are already worked out of your body. But I suggest that you go for a medical check up with your doctor to exclude any heart problems.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-08

Dear Carla

Reply to cyberdoc