Question
Posted by: Bugalugs | 2010/01/14

Can I be pregnant

My last period was due around the 25th of December, I have not yet had a period. I developed cystitis last week and went to the dr who prescribed medication but also did a preggies test which was negative, dr baffled as urine test reflects that I have protein in my urine, he advised I could still be pregnant. I had some bleeding but not vaginal and now that the meds for cystitis is finished. I have new bleeding but still not vaginal. What should I do.

Where was the bleeding from if it was not vaginal? I would suggest that you repeat the pregnancy test now.

1