Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2009-02-16

Can I Be pregnant

I would like to know if it is posible to already be pregnant my last period was on the 25 jan 09 and i am on clomid.
Since fryday my braest where tender i feel blauted and i feel very tired the whole weekend i have been feeling sleepy i am a person that usualy go to sleep late at night i last 4 day' s i dont even make it to 8 half past seven i go to sleep already?

These symptoms may be from the Clomid. It is too early to tell if you are pregnant or not.

1
Posted by: Wonder | 2009-02-16

Forgotten to mension bad head achs sins fryday like hormonal head achs

Reply to Wonder