Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/10/13

Can I be pregnant?

An ovulation kit showed 2 lines on day 10 of my cycle. Normally 29/30 days in between. I' m now on day 33 and still no sign of periods. Back is a bit sore if I stand for a long time and my stomach feels a bit swolen... What other signs will i have if I am preggies? Bit soon to feel anything I suppose?

I' m to scared to do a hpt....don' t want to be disappointed (again!)

x

There may be no signs other than a missed period. Unfortunately, the only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Jeannie | 2008/10/13

Yes I am trying - in month 14 already!!!! Tests show nothing wrong so I am really a little stressed here. But I wont give up. Half the fun is trying!!!!

Reply to Jeannie
Posted by: Lee | 2008/10/13

Are you also trying Jeannie? For how long? I' m in month 7 now.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Jeannie | 2008/10/13

Good Luck - I know what the disappointment feels like!!!!

Reply to Jeannie