Posted by: Sam''s mom | 2012-10-01

Can i be preggies

Good day and everyone

I am late for 3 days now, my breast are very heavy and tender. I dont want to jump the gun here and so nervous in buying a preg test, should i wait a day or two, or should i just buy it. And i pray to God please that i wont see my period for the next 9 to 10 months, because we have been trying for baby no.2.

I use to get " anal pains" " no idee wether this is the right name before i get my period i guess it was like a warning that the red robot is on its way, but nothing yet.

I am so nervous and did not tell DH as yet, dont know what to do, should i just buy the test or what.

I agree with Nini.

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-10-03

I agree with Nini.

Posted by: Nini | 2012-10-01

I think it depends on how regular your period really is. If your period is like clock work and you are now officially 3 days late then I''d say go for it! BUY THE TEST!!!

But if your period is irregular and sometimes it comes at different times, then I''d say wait a little longer.

Either way you will drive yourself insane if you dont find out. So my advice is to go and buy the test either way:-)

Reply to Nini