Question
Posted by: MJS | 2010/08/31

Can humans safely use Bob Martin tablets?

Any contra-indications in using Bob Martin tablets? Can it cause abdominal pain or damage anything? Are they not just vitamins?

Dear MJS
Why would you want to use animal medication when there is so many good and inexpensive human vitamin supplements available?

37
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/26

hi i will like to use bm as well but ......................

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/21

Hy guys,I just bought bm n heard ur stories I'm scared to take them now,I never had a beautiful hair in my whole life n wud like to experience that feeling of having a beautiful hair,am I safe to take them,I don't want to end up having a tail

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/28

lol

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/21

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/04/13

Hi guys I'm HIV Positive and I'm on ARVs.I've brought Bob Martin's now I would like to know if it's safe for me to take these tablets for hair growth.

Posted by: Mel | 2016/03/26

guys I wanna try Bob Martin's to grow my hair. .I just wanna kni2 ho2 much they worth and which store can I get them??

Reply to Mel
Posted by: showen naidoo | 2016/03/22

Hey guys i hv used bob martin nd i nw hv balls hair plz guys im 9 yrs old nd my balls hair is 7 inches long, if u dnt believe me plz whtsap me on 074 287 5436

Reply to showen naidoo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Kuvan pramjeeth | 2016/03/22

yo braaaaa those pics u sent me are sick ,but my grandfather has a bigger dick than urs ,but good work bra

Posted by: showen naidoo | 2016/03/22

Reply to showen naidoo
Posted by: showen naidoo | 2016/03/22

Reply to showen naidoo
Posted by: showen naidoo | 2016/03/22

Reply to showen naidoo
Posted by: sipho butelazi | 2016/03/21

Plz felow ppl .plz guys i hv tkn bob martin n i seriasly hv a tail grwn , if u dnt beleev me whtsap me n i wl snd pctrs -083 457 2890

Reply to sipho butelazi
Posted by: Ab | 2016/02/23

Hi, also started using. Hair all over??? Face?

Reply to Ab
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/09

Does it increase the height of the user?

Posted by: anonymous | 2016/01/17

Can i just add bob martin to my relaxer or hair conditioner to grow my hair?

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/13

Leka lag ek nou

Posted by: nonhle from kzn | 2015/11/18

how much iz bob martin pill i wanna try it. Any1 gyz plz hlp ma no.z 0838930576 u cn whtsapp me. Nd whr cn i gt it??

Reply to nonhle from kzn
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/27

i'll try bob martin

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/27

i am 18 year old from mpumalanga i think i'll try bob martin

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/14

I don't have eye brows...if I drink Bob martin..will thy grow?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/08

I have been using them for two months now and i dont see any change

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ongezwa | 2015/10/02

Need to us this

Posted by: mpho | 2015/08/16

I've started to use them an ur comments are scary guys

Reply to mpho
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/11

i watch TLC and i don want to end up like the people who regret their own decision. scary...

Posted by: erin-lee john | 2015/06/27

My hair hasn't grown in a whole damn year and I've used bob martins and it gave me tummy cramps

Reply to erin-lee john
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/22

my parents are planning to cut my hair they want me to do brush cut...so iwant my hair to be back quickly...is it safe to use bobmartin for hair growth.. ?

Posted by: anon | 2015/03/24

I also heard it makes hair grow....should u drink it or mix it in ur shampoo and conditioner

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/03

Hay I want to try the Bob Martin tablet for my hairloss and growth but I Don't want to use it if that will make me gain weight is it safe to use one daily?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/11/21

you people need hobbies!

Posted by: SIYANDA | 2014/10/17

HI IV BEEN TAKING THEM FOR 4DAYS NOW AND I AM DEVELOPING SMALL RED SPOTS NOT SURE IF ITS THE bob martin

Reply to SIYANDA
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/13

I also heard that bob martins will grow my hair as I am loosing my hair I would also like to try it out although its for dogs lol but if it will grow my hair back I'm good to go.. is it safe though??

Posted by: letoya | 2014/06/19

Hi i have being loosing my hair for about 4 months now and it falls out in bald patches do you maybe have a non expensive remedy that i can buy for my hair to grow back as i will be going to a wedding on the 9yh August and do not want to go lookig like this. PLEASE HELP ME?

Reply to letoya
Posted by: ryno | 2014/05/14

I drink them and it helps with wight gain too

Reply to ryno
Posted by: Candys | 2013/08/02

I just take one will my hair grow

Reply to Candys

Anon: chances are that you grew hair all over because you were at the age when teens do grow hair all over! There is no way it was the Bob Martins.

MJS: you''ll be better off just taking Brewer''s Yeast tablets - that''s prett much what Bob Martins are anyway. They probably won''t harm you, but there are better supplements for humans, that are designed for human needs, not dog needs. Dog ones will probably be much lower doses anyway.

Posted by: anon | 2010/09/01

I used it when I was in high school. Someone told me that it helps with hair and nails. But don''t do it, I grew hair everywhere!!! To this day I am angry that I used it.

Reply to anon | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/20

hi is this true - does its really help hair to grow