Question
Posted by: kenny | 2011-04-12

can home pregnancy tests be inaccurate?

I have been feeling some movement in my womb recently and i''ve been feeling quite tired lately, but i had been having my period everysecond week since the end of january . i decided to take a home pregnancy test and it came out negative bt i am still feeling movements in my tummy and the extreme exhaustion.

could the home pregnancy test been inaccurate o am i suffering from somethig else. i am on the pill (tryphasil)

It is unlikely that you are pregnant, but your should see your gynaecologist to assess why you are bleeding every two weeks.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-15

Posted by: Purple | 2011-04-14

You only feel movement in your womb from about half way through a pregnancy, so you would definitely know and be able to see you were pregnant already. It is more likely you just have a muscle twitch.

See your doctor about the frequent periods and the extreme exhaustion and the muscle twtiches.

Reply to Purple