Question
Posted by: edit | 2010/02/25

can he tell or feel

can a man feel during sex if his woman had sex 2 days, a month ago, or three weeks ago

Highly unlikely – the inside of the vagina changes during the month in any case in preparation for her menstrual cycle so there are many changing factors that are present. Feeling whether she has intercourse is highly unlikely.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a practitioner as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

30
Posted by: Caz | 2010/03/03

am also one of the women who whas been complimented to be tight down there, but i also have a trick to make it even more tighter, during the penetration, i hold my stomach inn, by butt, then my V also get impect of that excercise, and my boo enjoy it so much, bcs it squezz him tight also, u can even test in now, jsut seat on the car, hold your stomach inn, the same thing u do when u have hold urine for a long time, pay attention to you V, you will feel it squeezzing tight. Good luck

Reply to Caz

Yep Women, knowledge is power

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

Always happy to help :) Knowledge is power, you know.

Reply to Woman

Women thanks for the insight and knowledge

Wow it seems that i can learn a lot form you. As for my gf she is very lazy - she will not even consider it.

Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

I''m somewhere between 30 and 45 :)

You should google " kegel"  exercise. It becomes necessary for women to do them. Otherwise you not only become loose, you can also start leaking urine etc. Just be sensitive when you tell her.

If you have really strong pelvic floor muscles, you can do amazing things with them. Did you know that men can have the most amazing orgasms with a woman only using those muscles and no other movement?

Reply to Woman

My gf is 24 and i hard feel anything when i penetrate

Wow if i may ask how old are you?

Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

I have three kids and my husband says I feel like a 20 year old.

Reply to Woman

Women do you have kids?

Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

Minx, I take it that you are still young &  have not had kids. Therefore you will be tight. Remember that if you want to maintain that tightness, you''ll have to exercise those muscles. Otherwise you''ll become loose as hell and then nobody would want you number anymore :D

Reply to Woman
Posted by: minx | 2010/02/25

i think im naturally really tight ive never done any form of work out for it, im a really small person im 1.58m so my body is fairly small

Reply to minx

Thnaks - me too i am really open minded and want to learn - i am curious. How do we go about chatting of this forum . Do you have personal email?

Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/25

Any woman can be tight. It''s called pelvic floor exercises. Jeez, you''d think that anyone who is sexually active would know that.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

sorry my computer was freaking out thats why my msgs are so all over the place hehe
im really open minded coz i want to c wats out there and learn what i really like, if i dont try it ill never know what i might really enjoy but im very safe tho, sure we can be freinds :)

Reply to MINX

Thanks - wow you used to go on for an hour or two. May i ask are you still tight down there now?

Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

it did kinda hurt especially after a while of on going sex for like almost an hour or 2 hehe lotsa lube helped

Reply to MINX

MINX , may i ask is it not sore when your x bf penerated you?

Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

ofcourse it goes back to the original size
if i havent had sex for a while like a week or 2 then its super tight

Reply to MINX

MINX wish i had a women like you who was tight down there.

MINX you sound like a really open minded person and if i am not been too foward is it possible that we can maybe be friends.

Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

ofcourse im still tight
it goes back to the original size if i havent had sex in a while like a week or 2 then its super tight again

Reply to MINX
Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

im really small/ tight down there and my ex used to tell me that he could feel that we had sex a few days ago because of how it streched, he had quite a big penis tho

Reply to MINX

Yep i agree its good so both parties can feel each other. My girlfriend when i penetrate her i hardly feel anything. By the way how old are you?

Posted by: MINX | 2010/02/25

ofcourse im still tight down there
it goes back to its old shape
and its good coz the bf i have now isnt as large and its perfect coz i can feel every single bit and he feels me and how tight i am
aroung his penis

Reply to MINX
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/25

It is unlikely he could tell unless there was still semen inside you.Sounds like you are being very naughty !

Reply to XXX

Anyway Edit, if you guys used a condom then he cant but if not then there may still be semen, but you can tell him that he made you wet.

Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/25

mmmmm,,,sounds fishy??????

Reply to topdog

Why do you ask? Are you cheating on your hubby?