Question
Posted by: M& M | 2009/11/09

Can he still feel me

My hubby and I had the BEST sex anyone could ever ask for. He takes forever to cum (Not that I mind - so much more for me)... I never complained about the fact that he took so long in the past and yes, there were times that he did not cum at all because we were both too tired after having the best sex... The latest is that he cannot cum at all when we have sex. He told me that he do cum when he mastribates. Does this mean that he cannot feel me anymore? Becuase he is so " big"  we at times struggled to get him to penetrate me when we started dating - we eventually found that lube helped. Does this mean that I am stretched out to such an extend that I am now too big for him??? Please give me advice - I do flex my muscles at every opportunity I get - what else can I do?

you have nothing to fear - it is not that your vagina has become too stretched. additionally, that your hubby can still cum during masturbation indicates that there is nothing physically wrong with him.

however, sometimes, during long sexual acts, the penis becomes over-stimulated and hence becomes de-sensitised to all feelings. also, during long sexual acts, a person can become far too tired to even continue to the point of orgasm.

most imporatntly though, is the fact that there is nothing wrong with not cumming at the end of each sexual act. it is only a myth that all sex needs to culminate in orgasm. the whole sexual act, from arousal, foreplay etc can be just as stimulating and orgasmic as the ejaculation.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/09

Reply to sexologist