Question
Posted by: meide | 2010/03/18

can he find out

Hi guys
i have a hubby (not married) we stay together for 3 years before he went over seas, he will be back in June 2010 (he is gone for 1year now) since January i start to sleep with this guy, he''s oenis is very smaller then my hubby''s. I told the guy i only want sex, we agree. The thing is i told him in the beginning of this month we should stop having sex because he know about hubby.
I am just scared that hubby will find out that i sleep with someone. or can he find out. I love my hubby. All i need was sex.

I am not sure what question you are asking...?
If you have a question, please can you repost it stating it slightly differently?

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

Meide, did you guys use protection?

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: meide | 2010/03/18

Thank you guys. I am going to wait for him. I am not going to tell him anything, and by the way i slept with the guy only twice.Anyway i do keep your response in matter.
Thank you guys.

Reply to meide
Posted by: j | 2010/03/18

what do you thlnk he has been doing for sex this last year?

Reply to j
Posted by: D | 2010/03/18

Hey girl dont come clean to your hubby! Man cant stand a fact that someone ate the same koekie he is eating, just find something to tighten your V, then enjoy the moment

Reply to D
Posted by: D | 2010/03/18

Reply to D
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/18

Just be open and tell him waht happened while he was away just in case he finds out by himself, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/03/18

There is no way he can find out as long as you guys used protection.

Reply to Anon Guy
Posted by: mada | 2010/03/18

I sure hope you were using protection for poor guy''s sake.

Reply to mada
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist