Question
Posted by: Maureen | 2011/04/28

Can he be HIV positive?

I have been going out with him for one and a half year and we have been using a condom since day one. Some time last week we ran out of condoms and it was in the mid of the night after doing a very hot fourplay. I wanted him so bad but because we did not have protection we couldn’  t then the next day I asked him if we can do an HIV test together and he said HE DOES NOT WANT TO DO IT HE IS FINE THE WAY HE IS HE DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW HIS STATUS. I felt very bad and I told him how I feel and I ended up asking him about his ex girlfriend if they have been using a condom for the 3years that they have been together and he said NO they didn’  t and he kept on saying he does not want to do same mistake of not using a condom again. I really love him and wish he can be honest with me. Can he be HIV positive? NB: He has some swollen glands in the back of his ears.

Hallo Maureen
He could be HIV positive. Without a test you can never be sure. DO NOT have unprotected sex without knowing his status - it can be lethal. Try to convince him to go for the test for your sake.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/28

Hallo Maureen