Question
Posted by: Lucilla | 2009-04-14

Can he be cheating on me?

I would like to know if he might be cheating on me on not.He' s constantly chatting on mixit, mig33 and facebook.Get messages from Gals from his church which end in love you.Have a lot of simcards and cant be reached easily.Shows no interest in me-doesnt touch me like he use to, doesnt show interest in kissing me or hold me. We dont have conversations like we used to. He seems to be at a distant

I'll leave this to other readers to respond to.

5
Posted by: You betcha !! | 2009-04-15

No doubt about it. Dump the erk and do it quickly. Move on and meet a real man that will treat you as you should be treated with love and respect. Don' t waste your time with losers

Reply to You betcha !!
Posted by: Dave | 2009-04-15

he definately is cheating on you.1st love or no 1st love
when its over
let it go.
dont hold on when its not worth it,
u can do beter
am sure he wants you to be da one ending da relationship
did u even confront him abt this?

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Lucilla | 2009-04-15

Well this is our third year together. I have no idea what I am going to do. I really love him. Thinking about leaving him, just scares the hell out of me and I dont know where to even start if I have to decide to leave him. He' s my first love you know!

Reply to Lucilla
Posted by: Tina | 2009-04-15

Yep. Sounds like he is not doing something right. How long are you with him?

Reply to Tina
Posted by: nixon | 2009-04-14

yip, probably is cheating. Question is, what you gonna do about it???? why put up with this nonsense!

Reply to nixon