Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2009-07-13

Can Fertomid delay your period? Or can I still be pregnant?

used fertomid for the first time after having a miscarriage in December. All my periods were normal and on time since Feb. Started my period on 6 June and was advised to take Fertomid from day 5-9. My period was now due on Monday 6 July. Nothing yet. Did a pregnancy test on Tuesday and it was negative. The gynae said I must do a blood test on day 35 which also came back negative. Did I maybe test too early? He said I must do another blood test on Thursday 16 July. I feel bloated and my breast are sensitive. Do you maybe think I might still be pregnant or can it be that the fertomid delayed my period? Please advise me? It is driving me nuts.

It is unlikely that you are pregnant. Fertomid may have changed your cycle.

3

hey I was using fertomid.so I didn't see my period ive bought the test, that says I must used morning urine.the test came back negative.because I didn't use my first urine, is this possible.

Hi I wanted to ask,I took fertomid last month and didn't see my period so today I saw blood.is bit possible that I might be pregnant please help

Posted by: Charms | 2009-07-21

I used Fertomid for 2 months my ovaluasion is 100% this will be my third month that i will be using it, how long does it usually take before it will work for us.

Reply to Charms