Question
Posted by: Ang | 2010/02/15

Can Epitec use cause muscle twitches?

I recently had to have my Epitec prescription increased to 350mg per day (from 200mg daily). Since then I have noticed that I get uncontrolled muscle twitching in my knees, feet and hands. This is becoming more and more frequent. Is this as a result of the increased dosage? If not, is this something to be worried about?

Obviously, this is something you ought to phone and ask the prescribing doc about, as he knows the relevant details about you and your condition. As this seems to have emerged after the dose increase, it may be related to the drug, and he needs to know about it, as the dose may be higher than you need

1