Posted by: Diane | 2009-06-27

Can bioplus be addictive

Can you become addicted to bioplus?

Expert ImageArchive

Well I have never seen anyone in residential treatment for a bioplus dependence .... however, from my understaning, bioplus is high in caffiene - which is certainly classified as psychoactive substnace (and hence potentiallly addicive) - so in principle, just as people can get physcially (and psycologically) addicted to coffee or coca-cola - I would imagine tha bioplus is no different. One can also psychologically become addicted to almost anything (obsessive-compulsive in nature) - food, destructe relationships, gamblings etc etc.

Posted by: Thandaza libazi | 2015-10-13

How does bioplus work?

Reply to Thandaza libazi
Posted by: Ashley | 2015-03-04

I drink between 4-6 saches a day. I enjoyed the taste now I can't function without it. Recently I started having stomach cramps. I feel as if my insides are being ripped inside. Could this be a side effect of the bio-plus?

Reply to Ashley
Posted by: HERMAN SWART | 2009-06-29

Posted by: MDK | 2009-06-28

It' s not a cooldrink. It' s not for regular ingestion. Seek medical help.

Reply to MDK