Posted by: MIKE | 2012-11-06

Can ARDS be linked to breast implants?

I have a friend that is suffering with adult respiratory distress syndrome. Can breast implants cause this?

If she developed sepsis/severe infection, due to the breast implants, it might be the cause for ARDS. Breast implants without complications will not cause ARDS. Refer to the following link regarding ARDS:

Posted by: Melody | 2012-11-18

I know people pupsored to get pregnant as more as they counld because they know the stupid government as USA will take care of them. in our country single mom less then usa that''s why to day the USA receives the crisis of economics.hahahahaahahaha

Reply to Melody