Can antibiotics be causing this spotting

Hi, i was on a course of antibiotics for a UTI from last Monday to Friday. I think it was Orpic 500mg. Anyway, i have started spotting since last Tuesday and it was gotten slightly heavier each day, till today - it has now become neccesary for me to use a small pad! The blood is dark and brown-black. I am on the Minesse contraceptive pill, btw, and i am sexually active. I am aware of the antibiotic affect on the pill andI have had my husband use a condom since last week, so i dont think i am pregnant. I am also on some meds for candida (its a once a week tablet). I am just worried about this bleeding - if it is because of the antibiotics, i would think it would be over by now cos its been a week already. I am due for my withdrawal bleed next week by the way.. Should i see my doctor? I feel fine, its just this bleeding thats affecting me... I am 25 years old.

The antibiotic could be the cause of the spotting. It can go on for a while. Candida can also cause this.