Posted by: curioius | 2010-09-02

Can anon who commented on my posting 1087 pls reply?

dear anon,

i am giving my guy the space he asked for. I texted him yesterday for spring day just saying that i am saying hallo and that I am thinking of him and asking whether he is ok.

he replied with a smiley also saying hallo and saying he is ok and asking whether I am ok.

he knows I am waiting for him. he has not asked me to move on. he asked for time.

he replied to my text which is good. now the ball is in his court once again?

Posted by: Lovey | 2010-09-03

Sorry shame my sister but u are just wasting ur time.. If someone is inlove with u, even when he needs the space he would atleast still keep contact, like sms u just to say hi and he misses u.. This one is just not into u and the sooner u realise that the better, the next thing u''ll hear is that he is back with the ex or seeing someone else.

Im sure u are young and beautiful, so do urself a favour and find urself a real man,

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: Read between the lines | 2010-09-02

Have you seen/read " He''s just not that into you?" 

Sorry to be harsh but this needing space story is nonsense. I agree with Just Saying. If he likes you he will make it happen.

Reply to Read between the lines
Posted by: Just saying! | 2010-09-02

If a man loves you nothing will keep him away , I mean nothing...
Keep on telling yourself that he is taking time out, maybe he is taking time out with someone else at the moment, dont be blinded by the fact that you think he is The ONE...

He is playing with you and waisting your time , he keeps his options open in case the one he is busy with is not working out.

If he is not over his previous relationship , why did he go into a relationship with you, you deserve better, I did the same with a man and waisted two years of my life because he mentally promise to never get married again , ya right ... why wait two years to tell me that but he loves me so much , if I looked back all the signs was there....
there is others out there that will appreciate you more..

Reply to Just saying!
Posted by: curious | 2010-09-02

G, thank you for your reply.

especially the french part.

With previous relationships I would have hassled the guy by now but I do believe he is THE ONE so I am not doing that.

Reply to curious
Posted by: G | 2010-09-02

I see that you previously wrote that he is trying to get over a previous relationship which hurt him. That might be true and very sensible not to move on to fast, but it might also be that he is not emotionally attached to you, and for that reason he can think clearly and not listen to his emotions.
It will be difficult for you, but leave him alone, men are the hunters, if he does not contact you then he is not interested, and you might only push him away further.

Hang in there, you might even get a response in French.

Reply to G