Question
Posted by: Bianka | 2009/02/17

Can a woman learn to cum like water?

Ive seen movies, and Ive heard of real life occurances, but can a woman learn how to cum like water, or is it something that you either do or dont do? My husband experienced it with another woman before we were married, and he has tried to get me to do it - but it just doesnt happen. I know that you must stimulate the g - spot, and when you feel like you want to pee - you must just let go. Ive tried, but nothing ever comes out. I really wanna try and surprise my husband - is there any sort of excersises we must do. Techniques we must master? Any help please!!
Thanx!

The whole discussion about female’s squirting fluid before or after orgasm is a quite controversial discussion. Some tends to believe that it is purely urination that happens at the same time as what the female orgasms and others refer to it as female ejaculation. Some critics of the concept have maintained that ejaculation is merely either stress incontinence – involuntary urination as a result of the pc muscles contracting during orgasm and the female not able to control urination; and vaginal lubrication. I would suggest that you read up on the different topics and educate yourself about this and what you believe is relevant for you.

The following link will provide you with information of what one could do to stimulate the G-spot and to increase the possibility for female ejaculation - http://www.libchrist.com/sexed/Gspot.html.

There is furthermore the reasoning that women with stronger PC muscles (Pelvic floor muscles) are prone to ejaculate more – Kegel exercises (you can google this term)are good to strengthen the pc muscles
A website that could be helpful is www.sexualhealth.co.za. You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

6
Posted by: ms. m | 2014/08/26

Why I cum a lot of water if I had sex with my boyfriend?? It feels so good but I'm so shy if I cum a water.. Please need your advice..

Reply to ms. m
Posted by: Bianka | 2009/02/17

Yes, Mr G - I would like that. Expert, than you. I have printed out the article, and will be trying tonight agan.

Reply to Bianka
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/02/17

PS: I' ve read quite a bit on this subject and I can " learn"  you, or give instructions"  on how to do it with you partner or by yourself.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/02/17

I believe it is possible to " learn"  how to have a squirting orgasm. I have myself " learned"  at least 4 women how to do this. But it does take patients and some work. Some women are able to squirt from the start, but most do not. I have also to agree Sex Pot that there is some women who just can' t, but this has only happened once and I suspect more her inpatients and being in hurry didn' t really help. The other I have " learned"  did sometimes squirt the first time... and other after try two or three.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/02/17

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009/02/17

Hi Bianka  no I don' t think this is something that can be learned. I' m of the opinion that U' re either a squirter or U' re not. I think that if it could be learned or practiced then I would have done so long ago. I' ve no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes to sex with hubby. We' ve done all sorts of things + I regularly get multi orgasms. We do it all - except anal. Clit + g spot stimulation make me want to climb up the wall but squirt, no never been able to. Not that it bothers me because my sex life is soooo good + I' m very thankful for that. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot