Question
Posted by: Lindy | 2010/09/01

Can a sperm stop periods from starting ........

My periods normally start on the 27 or 28 of each month, on 28 August, i had sex with no protection I hadnt engaged in sex before that. My periods have not started today the 1st. Is it possible to finish a month with out periods. I am not on any kind of contraception, and when can i start suspecting that i might be pregnant, which is what we want with my husband. Thanks

Sperm does not stop perods from starting.If you have foreplay with ejaculation of your partner near your vagina, pregnancy is possible even without penetration.

2

Posted by: Racoon | 2010/09/01

You can already test. When did you have sex?

Reply to Racoon