Question
Posted by: Cody | 2008/10/14

Can a lady buy herself flowers?

Hi doc after the fiasco last week i decided to take care of myself since i havent received flowers for a while I feel like buying myself flowers is this ok

I agree with Tango et al. ( especially al ). Splurge. Maybe go out with yourself ? But don't stay out too late the first time

5
Posted by: Cody | 2008/10/15

Thanks guys i had a ball yesterday
I bought the flowers, nice lingerie the list is endless and i feel good.

Reply to Cody
Posted by: Soul | 2008/10/14

Go for it, they smell nice and wonderful to look at, enjoy it!!!

Reply to Soul
Posted by: stormy | 2008/10/14

i gave my whole life to a bf and he has never ever bot me flowers how i wish he would. i guess il just buy my own

Reply to stormy
Posted by: frus | 2008/10/14

ofcoarse you can. go wild....

Reply to frus
Posted by: Tango | 2008/10/14

No one ever needs permission to buy themselves anything! Go buy yourself flowers - every week and enjoy them. Its all about valuing yourself and spoiling yourself.

Reply to Tango