Question
Posted by: ANRE | 2011/10/25

Can a guy

This is a weird question, but I would like to know... lets say a girl has slept around for years or has had a lot of sex over the years... maybe even given birth, does your vagina stretch at all or become " overly"  used?

I don''t really know how to pose the question, but can I guy " feel"  inside of you that it feels different? I.e. does it feel lose or stretched out for example? Would he be able to think to himself " this one has been around the block a couple of times"  or isn''t there really a way to tell by the way it " feels"  inside?

Does it generally feel the same inside any woman, no matter what the woman''s sexual history is?

Does those pelvic / vagina exercises actually work to tighten up anything and does it make a difference for the guy?

a Woman's vagina can lose a degree of tightness following a number of child-births. however, depending on the sexual position chosen, this will not even be an issue. pelvic / kegal exercises can assist in this regard.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/10/26

There is not much of a difference but yes we can feel a slight change between a woman that has not had much sex or someone older and had sex over a period of time (I guess all our muscles are affected by age :) )
There is also a slight change in a woman that has had natural childbirth.
Kegel exercises do help but so does keeping fit etc

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sally | 2011/10/26

that is something i also wonder about. how does it feel for a man when he have sex with different women.i found out my boyfriend had sex the night before with his ex - and i was wondering how did it feel. was it the same as he always told me he enjoyed sex the most with me....very intrested to find out

Reply to sally