Question
Posted by: BUHLE | 2008/06/30

Can A cyst move from 1 side to the other

Please Help!

this is really worrying me, I went for a check up this weekend and i was very confused as the DR. couldnt answer my questions last time i went the cyst was on the right ovary and now there is nothing om my left but there is something on my right is this possible? the other one was not painful but since i saw this one its now painful. what is this? is it a cyst or something else.

Please help!

Thanks for replying.

I don't know how long ago you had the cyst on the right. It is quite normal for small cysts to come and go each month as you ovulate. This probably what has happened.