Question
Posted by: WifeinLove | 2008/11/21

Came Twice??

My man and I were having some fun and I was giving him a blow job. Now what puzzled us is that the came... asked me to carry on and he came again. In less than 60 seconds from the 1st time.

A double ejaculation or 2 seperate orgasms? Its never happened before we both very curious.

He certainily enjoyed it... 2 for the price of 1.

Do you think it can be repeated??

definitely possible and repeatable. You must have done something that really turned him on . do it again.

7
Posted by: T | 2008/11/21

WELL ITS OBVIOUS U STOPPED WHILE HE WERE BUSY EJACULATING AND WHEN U TOOK HIM ON AGAIN HE COULD FINISH OFLOADING HIS LOAD HE HAD

Reply to T
Posted by: ???? | 2008/11/21

shame are you guys jelous or you not to sure what you doing

Reply to ????
Posted by: WifeinLove | 2008/11/21

I know men can come many times over a period of time, I am not stupid.

4 times for your girl?? SHAME poor girl.

8 x for you is horse crap

I meant within a minute of his last ful ejaculation,

Reply to WifeinLove
Posted by: T | 2008/11/21

TO ????

BROTHER 8 TIMES IN A SESSION SORRY TO SAY BUT U ARE LIYING TO URSELF IF U SAY 3-4 TIMES JA THEN ITS BIT UNDASTANDABLE BUT HEY THIS IS REAL LIFE NOT MOVIES

Reply to T
Posted by: ???? | 2008/11/21

we' ll i make sure my woman climaxes 4 times a session and i can go up to 8 times...if you know what you doing and willing to do what she wants and she does what you want then you can have a great great sex life...

Reply to ????
Posted by: WifeinLove | 2008/11/21

Over 8 years together.

He climaxed fully the 1st time, and then BANG #2. It was really awesome.

Reply to WifeinLove
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/11/21

It can be both.

If you stop just after he starts to ejaculate (and he doesn' t finish), you can bring him back very quickly because its " unfinished business"  if you know what I mean.

However, men can also climax very quickly after an orgams, provided the stimulation is optimal, he is young and healthy etc. I think its a huge compliment to you, if its the second because you really know what you are doing which means you have been partners for a longer period of time, am I right?

Reply to Wondering