Question

Calories neede

I am a 33 year old woman, 1.58m tall, weighs +/- 53kg. I do cardio exercises 5 days per week (20min). What is the amount of calories I need to take in? I currently take in +/- 1700 Calories, is that enough?

Dear Calories
Your present BMI = 21,2 which is a bit lower than the ideal of 22, but still well within the normal range. If you do cardio exercises for 20 min a day for 5 days a week and you are not losing weight, then the 1700 kcal a day you ingest are sufficient. If you find, however that you are starting to lose weight which is not desirable then it may be a good idea to increase your energy intake a bit up to 1900 kcal per day.

1

Dear Calories