Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/24

Calories

I am a 33 year old female, 1.6m tall, 58 kg, and exercise +/- 30min a day (little cardio, light weights (5kg), +/1 5min conditioning, and stretching) I have children so it is difficult to do more. I eat +/- 1500 Calories per day, is it enough?

Dear Calories
Your BMI = 22,7 which is excellent. Eating only 1500 kcal per day if you are not trying to actively lose weight and are doing some exercise every day, may leave you feeling a bit tired and washed out. Try increasing your intake to about 1800 kcal per day to see if this does not make you feel more energetic, without causing weight gain.