Question
Posted by: raeez | 2008/08/26

calories

i started a new diet,it really seems to be working. i lost 4.3kg in 3 days.im still unsure about calorie intake.
could you please tell me how much calories i consume with this:
breakfast:half grapefriut
1 slice toast
2 tspns peanut butter
black coffee or tea(no sugar,no milk)
lunch:half cup tuna
1 slice toast
tea or coffee
supper:2 slices any cold meat
1 cup string beans
half cup beetroot
1 small apple
half cup vanilla ice-cream

please tell me how much calories are in the above day???

kind regards

Dear Raeez
I can unfortunately not work out individual diets for Readers as this takes up too much time, but I would say that you are ingesting less than 1000 cal a day. Please be careful of diets that produce fantastic weightloss in a very short time, because they can be potentially harmful and you may regain all the weight you lost as soon as you revert to normal eating because the diet you describe is not really balanced.

3
Posted by: Marius | 2008/10/09

hi i have just finish my 1st 3 day diet and trust me it works i lost 4KG in 3days its amaizing and i didnt evan starve myself the food was filling thatnks to whoever discovered that diet because its the first one that is working for me

Reply to Marius
Posted by: Marius | 2008/10/06

Hi Doc i Started my 1st day today on this new 3day diet that docs use in the UK for haert patients before ops that makes you loose 4.5kg in 3 days my current weight is 177kg and i have picked up 70 kg in 2years DONT KNOW WHY or HOW
but i did so i started with it and surprisely 1 slice of toast filled me and the bitter TEA and grapefriut Was Horrable
but do you thing it will work or am i wasting my time !!!!!!
YOU the Doc

Reply to Marius
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/08/26

Fitnessdoc Forum has a calories counter.

Reply to Zexeon