Question
Posted by: Liezl | 2012/03/01

Calmoline

A friend of mine''s 8yr old boy has problems with concentration and discipline, especially in class. He reacts well to Calmoline, but the medication is not available anywhere. Is this product off the market? And is there another product similar to this one she could try?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Liezl

I'm not aware of any product that has the exact same combination of supplements found in Calmolin ADD. However, one product with similar indications that I can recommend is EYEQ. It should be available from most larger pharmacies.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/03/02

Hi Liezl

Reply to pharmacist