Question
Posted by: Mercia | 2009/03/02

Calmettes instead of Zopax or Ativan?

Dear Dr

Can I take Calmettes instead of Zopax or Ativan? My pshyciatrist have started me off 3 months ago on Prohelal, then Lorien and now I am trying Paxil to help with depression and anxiety. It helps for the depression but not for the anxiety and I dont want to keep taking 1mg Zopax and 1mg Ativan every second day. Can I take Calmettes instead of Zopax or Ativan untill the Paxil kicks in?

Please help, I cannot stand the anxiety attacks/addrenalin rushes any longer. Sometimes my muscles go into spasms.

Mercia

Dear Mercia
The Calmettes probably won't be strong enough - if you want to come off the Zopax or Ativan, ask him to prescribe some Aterax for you - much less addictive and usually works well