Question
Posted by: Fee | 2008/10/08

Calmettes during pregnancy

Hi Doc,

I am 26 weeks pregnant and will be writing tertiary exams soon. Always have been anxious during exam times and this worsens as the final day gets closer. What I wanted to know is if I can take Calmettes or if there is any other medication that I can take to help me relax and be less anxious. My heart keeps racing at the mere thought of exams.

There isn't really enough information on Calmettes to say that it is safe in pregnancy. It is probably best to avoid it.

1
Posted by: the new gynaedoc | 2008/10/10

medications are dangerous during preganacy. just try to relax

Reply to the new gynaedoc