Question
Posted by: Jimmy | 2010/12/07

Calmative

Please tell me what sort of calmative medicine I can use. I am soon to do my drivers test for the 2nd time and I am nervous by nature so I need something that will calm my nerves without making me feel drowsy and rescue dropps and pills don''t seem to work for me neither does all the other herbal stuff like calmeds etc. I need a light calmative.

Thank you,
Jimmy

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jim

Most these herbal products MAY leave you drowsy if you sensitive towards them in some way.

I'd suggest asking your doc for some propranolol or aq mild tranquiliser.

All the best!

7
Posted by: TravelClubc | 2011/03/26

Reply to TravelClubc
Posted by: orashlanuth3 | 2011/03/17

Reply to orashlanuth3
Posted by: TravelForumm | 2011/03/15

Reply to TravelForumm
Posted by: Laserc | 2011/03/07

Reply to Laserc
Posted by: plutos | 2011/02/15

Reply to plutos
Posted by: Jimmy | 2010/12/08

Thanx Doc,

the herbal stuff does not work let alone make me feel drowsy. So hopefully my GP can perscribe something. Tx for the suggestion.

Jimmy

Reply to Jimmy
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/12/08

Hi Jim

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist