Question
Posted by: Peo | 2011/11/15

Calcium with Centrum

Am 45, don''t exercise and weigh 57kg and 1.58m in height and have 2 kids. I am only using Centrum as a supplement. Will it be ok to take simultaneous with Centrum. Will Calcium and Magnesium be ok? Am asking this because I am beginning to realise my eyesight is fading as well

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Peo
As long as your daily intake of calcium is about 1000-1200mg of calcium and 800IU of vitamin D it is fine- just check the total amount of your supplements to make sure that you are not overdosing on vitamins- it becomes very expensive and you only loose most of it in the urine. Also remember that you probably take in about 500mg of calcium in you diet, so onle need about 500-600 as a supplement. Also try and do some walking at least 3x per week.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011/11/21

Dear Peo

Reply to Healthy Bones