Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2011-05-16

Calcium deposits on the brain

Hi Cyberdoc

This is what he has and what they called chalk on the brain. He is on epileptic medication due to having had 2 seizures and may not drive. Pending further tests. Kidneys not 100%. He has underlying Sarcoidosis and I guess this must be the cause. He can fall asleep whilst he is talking to you or working on the PC. Not narcolepsy. I wonder if since calcium allows you to sleep if it could be this simple?

Sandy

The calcium deposits will not effect his sleeping pattern but could coinside with sarcoidosis and epilepsy.